write a little about ur love life

hey friends here u can share all ur views about ur love life and can share any problem regarding ur love life. be franks and tell truly. i have got break up with my love recently due to some family problems. so i decided never to love again and live with the good memories of my truie love. now tell about u.
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
I am had a break up once. One girl cheated me. now i am In a love With other girl. you know when she started loving me. on the day when i had the break up & when i was dissapointed. But, she told me that she was in love with me after 48 days.My break up was before 3 months. you never giveup life. love is not someone property.you should enjoy as it comes. search for a good guy & get marrried it will give you a good life i Guess
ya u r right that untill u find a true love u should try. if u know hindi this quatation i best for u "pyar karo ek ko dil do kisi nek ko par jab tak sacha dildar na mile try karo har ek ko"
@TerryZ (22146)
I have had only one true love in my lifetime. So sad I wish I felt it again.