My First Day Here

Its my first day here and i got $0.47 is that good or bad?
@clownfish (3277)
Hi! Welcome to Mylot. I'd say that's pretty good for your first day. I'm happy when I make anything in that range or above! :-)
Thank you for your response. So i guess I'm on the right track. I wish you luck in you journey here in Mylot. I hope we both make some money here in this site.
@ossie16d (11827)
Money/Earnings - Earnings
It isn't bad but it all depends on what you did on your first day, i.e. how many responses you made as well as the quality of them. Plus how many discussions did you start, how many responses did they receive and if you uploaded images that relate to the topic of discussion. To earn good money you do need to make quality responses and start quality discussions and most important you need to be consistent. Try to make a certain number of responses per day, although that of course will depend on the amount of time you have available. Good luck because you can earn some money here, although not a fortune of course. More than anything, you can have some fun and the bonus is what you earn while having fun. :)
Thank you for your encouraging response. I am really enjoying mylot as of now and it would be really nice if I get paid by doing this. I'm from the Philippines, and the sad thing is there's no paypal here. I tried checking out ikobo and I think its just for sending out money. I do hope somehow I could resolve this since I really am enjoying posting and replying here in Mylot.
@chiyosan (30205)
it is not bad at all, at least you got something. :) make sure to post a lot of substantial answers and im sure you'll have more than 47cents.
Thank you very much, I guess I'm on the right track. When you say substantial answers, do you mean that I should increase my comments/discussions to the post of other people or do I have to increase my own Discussion Topics? Where should I concentrate?
@vijay12 (1643)
Its quite good.Try to post 100 comments daily.You should get about 1.8$ at this rate.If you want to make more,increase the number of posts. best
Thank you for responding to my post. I would like to earn like you. I would like to improve my current earnings. So i get paid if I comment on other people's posts or do i earn if I make more discussions?
@ESKARENA1 (18299)
welcome to mylot, have fun and keep posting ive been here 3 weeks now and love it. Its a great place to teach and to learn and, of course make a few cents as well, Have fun
That's nice to hear. I am also having fun while doing mylot. Although i want to improve my daily earnings. What do you think should i do? Should I make more discussion topics?
@ralevi (1887)
I think that is not really good. I think that good is when you make more than $1.50 per day.
I thought so. How much are you making now per day? Do I have to make a lot of discussions? Where do i get paid, is it with the number of replies? How do you earn your $1.50? I hope you could share it with me.
@carmat (2850)
For your first day thats ok. give it time and you will find it increase. That all depends on their pay rate for the day. I never know if its going to be one cent or two cents. Discouraging sometimes. keep with it.
@Yusuke (330)
yes... that's very good.. my earning just $0.01-$0.10
@doncris (637)
Yes, you've been pretty active for a first runner. I only got 2 cents on my first day because I didn't really know my way around and I was very lazy besides the other things. The most I made on one day was 0.74 on discussions. That's pretty low. What can I do, if I am busy and don't have that much time available?
@shana123 (2096)
see, its on each persons view... for me its really great earning!!! still now i never made 0.47$ yet!!! my earnings would be 0.20$ most of the time!!! anyway dont worry if your not satisfied.. you will earn more here!!!! GOD BLESS!!!
@estherlou (5017)
That is not a bad average. I usually average between that and $1 a day. My highest day was over $2, but it was a day when it seemed like I replied to every discussion I saw. Now, it seems I have to read a lot to find one to reply to. Just reply to as many discussions as you can every day. Posting discussions is good too, but you'll see your rating number go up with every reply you post, whereas you won't see your rating number change when you post a discussion. So I don't know for sure how they count the discussions you start. This must be an old discussion since your rating is now over 520...
@jep_toyo (1607)
i got .49 i guess its ok.
it is ok....and welcome to mylot.