do you guys dont get tired with mylot?

dont you ever get tired writing discussions too long and reading a discussions that is too long? what is your secret? please tell me.
@wasim989 (2304)
No I don't get tired of mylot infact I think I am addicted to it right now and I love posting and to see the fruits of my work.................
yeah, you're right, how long do you stay on this site? how many hours you spent on this site alone without visiting any sites.
@ru88en (2998)
I am. I take a vacation then come back fully recharge.
nice idea. how many hours in one week do you often go to this site?
@Stephanie5 (2953)
Yes, I have the same amount of posts as you after I post this response :-) !!! Anyways, YES, I get tired of weeding through them to find one worth while to post to. Plus, I have a bad habit of reading EVERYONES responses, because I don't want to say the same thing...lol...so, I probably waste a lot of time reading through them, and then not posting a response...and it's getting old, lol. Have a great day!
reading makes my eyes wink. and i think its just a waste of time reading those very long discussions dont you think? hehe.. we have the same reason.
I do love chillin here in mylot, i do love mingling here, get bond with the people, posting and responding to lots of discussions is so fun. I will never get tired chillin here. My secret is, ahhmm let's just say that i always tend to discipline myself here in mylot, dont actually work so hard. Just posting good quality posts and responding with a good quality responses. Have a nice day ahead!
@meleshia (624)
After spending almost everyday - about a total of 5 hours a day- in myLot for the past month, i sometimes get tired of reading some lengthy discussions, and some doesn't make sense either. But if i don't find them interesting, i go look for other discussions that interest me. Also recently, i noticed that i spend less time here in myLot (i only visit every other day, for example),that way i get to see new discussions each time i log in, and i'm able to post more responses.
its responding to discussions that i never get tired of especially those discussions that cathches my interest. If you enjoy what you do, you wont get tired of it.
@sshazie (253)
i try to summarise my views. myLot tells u to be as descriptive as possible, but i think some ppl ae taking it too far. some seem more like a page from a textbook. i really cant be bothered to read such responses. If u dun wanna use too many words, sometimes u can express in point form or number them. i think this will be easier to read too if u have lots views to project
Im not getting tired reading discussions as long as they are interesting and cathes my attention. And i just right or post a discussion when i feel like it, especially if i have a problem to consult to other mylotters. Just enjoy what you do and you'll never get tired of it.
It is interesting
@chiyosan (29388)
sometimes i do, but i will just think of how i can improve my earnings, then i will post and answer again. sometimes really, its just a matter of decision on whether to continue or not.