have you ever wondered...

@maryannemax (12170)
Sweden
have you ever wondered why people never get satisfaction? that even if they already have so much, tehy still long for more? well, sometimes, i am guilty of this. i do have lots of clothes and shoes, but i still crave for some more. sometimes, i don't even get to wear them already. that's nonesense already, huh?
Not being satisfied enough is an issue many people are guilty of. Some people do find the need to get more things, especially when they don't need them only to satisfy their cravings for the moment. Like you, I love clothing, but I had to learn that there are more important things in my life and I need to focus my attention on those...especially since I already have enough clothes. But in reality, you really cannot stop your cravings...you can only delay them. Satisfaction is something everyone seeks but never seem to find. As human beings we need to be satisfied with the fact that we were given an opportunity to live and be thankful for what we do have.
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
yes. you are right. as of now, i don't buy too many stuffs anymore. but i still do buy clothes and shoes and bags for myself. i still crave for them. but not as much as before anymore.
It's natural to crave...but it's all about control. Thank you...
@wasim989 (2302)
Its is only natural nature for human beings to ask for more but I don't think that looking for more money is bad but buying unwanted things like lots of clothes and shoes is bad..........................
@maryannemax (12170)
• Sweden
yep. thanks. we always want something more. and heheh. embarrassing as it may seem... i admit it's bad to buy too much clothes and shoes. that's why i am trying to lessen my desires about those things.
@jeb083079 (840)
for me, it's because we're not created equal like having the same things, same beauty, same strength, same intellect, and we're also not created perfect because if we're perfect already, we'll not be finding ways to make ourselves beautiful or intelligent.