Did you achieve the "ambition" of your life ?

@Sandy85 (473)
I wanted to become a Sportman, but I could not. How about you freinds ?. Did you if not yet then what is it?
@crazynurse (7489)
Yes, I can say that I did achieve the ambition of mylife. I became a registered nurse, have worked in that field for greater than 20 years, met a wonderful man and married, and had 4 wonderful children! Now if only Ed McMahon would ring my doorbell and tell me that I have won the American Family Publishing Sweepsteaks....Ha!
@siva12 (800)
I haven't started yet. I am in learning stage now. Soon I will start it. I will try to achieve my ambition.
@lxwy2005 (167)
yes,that's good for our work i think,so we need to have.
@the_vicar (1478)
I pretty much have completed my goals but I haven't yet made the money I wanted to. Maybe that too will come to me eventually.
What prevented you from achieving your ambition? Essentially at the moment to lose weight and become even more fit, hopefully join a local womans football(soccer team) and strive for a first team slot.
my ambition keeps on changing as i grow more and more older.... or its better to put it his way.. as i become more matured...
ofcourse..my ambition is to become an engineeer..now i m doing final yr enggng....and also got placed in MNC...so i m happy...thus i m nearing my ambition....
@oscarc (864)
I haven't yet..but I'm working towards it...hope to achieve it soon.