What you Can say About Generation Gap????

A generation gap is a popular term used to describe wide differences in cultural norms between members of a younger generation and their elders. This can be defined as occurring "when older and younger people do not understand each other because of their different experiences, opinions, habits and behaviour." Tell me ur opinion Please..
@utsadetti (4589)
yeah, generation gap is like between my dad and me and me and my son. it is a big gap.
You said it all, and it's right. But, if an older person is open minded, they will understand the changes.
@milestone (787)
A generation gap is a popular term used to describe wide differences in cultural norms between members of a younger generation and their elders. This can be defined as occurring "when older and younger people do not understand each other because of their different experiences, opinions, habits and behaviour.