Why did my rating in a matter of seconds drop?

@beckyomg1 (6761)
My rating just dropped like twenty points in just a second. How come that happened?
@brokentia (10396)
Because it is almost the 15th and myLot has to pay out for November. So they are deleting discussions that they feel they should not have to pay for. Look at your last month earnings and see if that has dropped also. My only dropped by 48 cents so far...but it did drop.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
well i only had four cents for october so i dont think that i can go from that, lol. but its ok i hope. thanks
@brokentia (10396)
Hey! They just updated again so I guess I did something right for last month...because even though I lost money for last month at first, I have now gained a $1.27! :) I feel better now!
@beckyomg1 (6761)
yeah my numbers changed but it look like my money went up too.
@mirage108 (3403)
Mine has dropped also just a couple, I dont really worry about it too much just probably mylot cleaning it up and to me it looks like they are doing a good a good job, significant difference since I went on Vacation Friday and back on mylot today
@beckyomg1 (6761)
yeah it just shocked me for a moment when i saw it happen. welcome back.
@mirage108 (3403)
Thank you and if the town in your profile is accurate I was only about 30-40 miles west of where you are. Glad to be back also
@beckyomg1 (6761)
where were you?
@lauriefnp (5113)
It seems that everyone is having this problem today. Mine dropped by 3 points for no reason. Some people are thinking that MyLot is deleting posts that they feel are not high quality. I'm not sure... Just keep doing what you're doing, I guess.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
yeah, so it would delete the ones that answered they didnt like hmm. oh well thats ok .
@lauriefnp (5113)
I just lost 2 more. I wonder what is going on. They should notify us when they are doing this editing.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
oh yeah mine is now just going up and down, and i notice the population stats keep changing too.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
I don't know, mine dropped 3. Not sure what happened.
@Thoroughrob (11771)
Sorry it posted twice. Don't understand why.
points - points
It happened to me too but not that as big points. I only lose about 10 points last week I think and after that a couple of points too but I'm already used to it. I've lost 3 points as of now after refreshing my other browser. Hope they could do something about this.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
yes i wish they would send us something letting us know.
@sbeauty (5871)
Mine's gone down 12 points from where it was this morning which was 4 points lower than yesterday morning. It seems like the more we post, the lower the ratings go. I think mylot is having major problems. I post new discussions that say they have responses, but when I go there, there are no answers, at least on the first page. Some don't have any on any page. I try to post responses that are perfectly within the guidelines and get messages saying that they won't let me post that content. It's enough to make me give up mylot and go elsewhere. It's very frustrating.
@beckyomg1 (6761)
yes it is getting frustrating, that happened to me to that it said i had responses and i didnt. maybe all the glitches will get worked out.
@razcal2267 (15577)
Ok I am going to jinx myself and say that mine has not dropped today. Yesterday mine dropped by four points. I know one of them was because mylot deleted a discussion that I had started. I wish that if they are deletin posts that do not meet their standards that we would get an alert or something so everyone is not left wondering what is going on
@beckyomg1 (6761)
your right i wish they would send more alerts. and it just was strange for mine to drop that many points. but oh well its just a number right?
@Thoroughrob (11771)