Be a Secret Shopper!

@kshambl (108)
I have been a secret shopper for about 3 months now and I have made over $100 per month just making small trips to various stores in my area and rating thme. It is free to sign up and you really can make money (but you have to have a car because they send you to locations within a given radius to your address). The link below is not a referral link or anything because there are no referral bonuses or anything, but I kid you not, next month, my check will be about $140 and I have even gotten some free food out of the deal (you pay for it, submit receipts and they pay you back). http://www.nationalshoppingservice.com If you have any questions, let me know. As I said, I do not work for them aside from completing secret shops for them.
My brother and his wife did it and they said they didn't get paid. If you have to spend your own money then how are you making money? If you think about it. You give them the reciept and your just getting the money you spent back or do they add some to it?
@kshambl (108)
Most shops do not require you to buy anything and you make between $7 and $20 per shop. I only had to buy something at two fast food restaurant shops that I did and they are giving me the money back so really the payment in those cases were free food. I did two Select Comfort shops last week, acted like I wanted to buy a mattress and then said "I need to look around some more" and left. I was paid $15 per shop.
So in other words you don't have to buy anything when you go to the stores but you have to buy the food.