Why are some mylot users being so aggressive and rude

@TEKOIS (926)
Hi, i've been trying to point users on this site towards a way of making some money whilst having fun to, nothing more,nothing less, but as a result i have had some rude emails from people. do you think this fair or is it fine to throw free speech out the window simply because certain users in there ignorance state that something is scam when after further investigation one can see that it's not. Thanks for your time Dave ALIAS TEKOIS ( NOTICE NO LINK THIS TIME )
pal..2 things either your posts hurt their feelings or they are making it just for fun.. if it is hurting feelings then u must apologise them if they are making it for fun then report it as an abuse to mylot or giv them a -ve marking i hope tat will resolve the problem
I would not let it bother me. If your looking for referal do it another way.
@krishna183 (2286)
hey .. they might not be doing it on purpose .. and whats rude to one person may not appear rude to another and vice versa .. so just bear with everyone .. ignore what u dont like