2007 Resolution!!

Singapore
Hi all folks! 2007 is coming, what is your 2007 resolution? for me, to quit smoking by 2007 jan will be the first, Cigerrettes in Singapore is getting ridiculous expensive.. =(.. afterwhich to get a 6 pack figure by Jun 2007, haha.. im too skinny.. getting my license by Dec 2007, hehe.. i believe i still have more resolution, oh my, i got to list down fast.. =.="
@marciascott (25555)
That's a good thing, you should quit smoking, It definetly isn't good for you.I hope you stick with it, it really mind over matter. you can do it! Be careful though, youre going to gain some weight, everyone does. Good resolution My resolution is to lose some weight.
thanks for the encouragement mom, haha, im using nicotine patch for now though, havent touch a cigirette for 4 days already, haha even though 2007 isnt here yet, i have already started.. =D
@Metallion (2230)
I lost 60 lbs a couple years ago but have gained 40 of it back, my goal is to at least lose 20 of it again.
yeah, with willpower, you can DO IT! :D
@smughal (1028)
• Pakistan
i have quit making resolutions.. the more u plan the more it is likely to fail..
@daggi1712 (158)
i want quit smoking in 2007. the same intention i had the last 5 years, and have forgotten these intentions latest on january, 2nd *smile.
@gabs8513 (48717)
Well I hope you do manage that as I am also on planning giving them up again It is just not that easy but I have to stop if I want to live a bit longer lol Also my Resolution is I will be moving next year no matter how much Problems the Social is giving me and making me Ill lol I have fought them before and I will do it again