Do you watch Oprah?

@pookie92 (1714)
I think she is an intelligent strong woman who isn't afraid to discuss the difficult subjects. I like the fact that I can watch her show and never have to subject my children to a screaming match, fistfight or cursing on her show. She has touched so many lives that I consider her to be a frontrunner in television programming. What do you think?
@pHr0sT (429)
I hate Oprah. I think she is ugly, and inconsiderate. She has all this money, why doesn't she donate it to cure for cancer or something? I don't like her one bit. Her or Dr. Phil. Wish they would get off of TV. oprah just comes across as fake to me.
@ausnikki (4089)
• Brisbane, Australia
Oprah donates plenty of money to charities. Why is it up to her to find a cure for cancer.You seem to be inconsiderate to me.There was no need to make nasty comments about her!
@pookie92 (1714)
she actually has a wonderful charity, she gives away a lot of money for really good causes. She even built an entire community for those who lost their homes in hurricane Katrina. One of her betst attributes is that she really can inspire people to be better humans.
i watch it if im waitin at doctors or something, dont mind it
@pookie92 (1714)
Thanks for responding
I believe Oprah is a very strong woman and that she tries to help other people..from the little bit I pick up from others..here and there.. I am working when she usually comes on tv so I don't watch her;)+
@pookie92 (1714)
I think the fact that she is a strong woman makes people think bad of her. I'm glad she uses her power and wealth to help others.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Her show is something, never had a chance to see it though.
@pookie92 (1714)
she is something, she just spent millions of dollars to open a school for girls in Africa. WOW, she is even teaching there.
@Undefeated (4793)
No i never watch it ...
@pookie92 (1714)
ok, thanks for responding
actually who is that oprah?
@pookie92 (1714)
Oprah Winfrey, she is a talk show host in America
@ausnikki (4089)
• Brisbane, Australia
I love Oprah.I think she is a loving,kind person.She has done so much for charity with her Angel network.She goes to third world countries taking food,clothing,school books etc.Her shows are interesting and informative too.She isn't afraid to raise any topic.I wish there were more people in the world like her!
@pookie92 (1714)
I agree with you, she has a lot of ingetrity and she'll go for any subject that she believes needs to be heard
@Jshean20 (14374)
I catch Oprah from time to time and I have nothing negative to say about her show. She seems to have a wide variety of topics on her show unlike your typical "celebrity interviewing" that appears on most talk show settings. I especially love when she gives stuff to her audience..she seems like a very open minded and kind woman :)
@pookie92 (1714)
I really think she is a very good person at heart, and when I see others like connie chung or other sensationalists, I think she does a good job.
oprah winfrey - oprah winfrey
yeah, i watch oprah sometimes when i have a chance. her show is interesting and very helpful. oprah sets a good example to others, she is helping and caring to those that are less fortunate. i hope more and more people would be like her, someone that is kind-hearted
@pookie92 (1714)
I agree, she is a positive influence on a lot of people, and she gives to a lot of people who need it
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Yep, she's something alright, I don't watch her show though.