Do u like Mudvayne?

@atul_asv (523)
Lost And Found (2005)- Happy?In this hole In this hole That is me The dead are rolling over In this hole Thickening Dirt shoveled over shoulders I feel it in me So overwhelmed Oh this pressured center rising My life over turned Unfair the despair All these scars keep ripping open Peel me from the skin Tear me from the rind Does it make you happy now? Tear meat from the bone Tear me from myself Are you feeling happy now? In this hole That is me A life that's growing feeble In this hole So limiting The sun has set all darkness Buried underneath Hands slip off the wheel Internal pathway to contention Peel me from the skin Tear me from the rind Does it make you happy now? Tear meat from the bone Tear me from myself Are you feeling happy now? Are you HAPPY Are you HAPPY Are you feeling happy? In this hole That is me Left with a heart exhausted Whats my release? What sets me free? Do you pull me up just to push me down again? Peel me from the skin Tear me from the rind Does it make you happy now? Tear meat from the bone Tear me from myself Are you feeling happy? Peel me from the skin (peel me from the skin) Tear me from the rind Does it make you happy now? Tear meat from the bone (Tear meat from the bone) Tear me from myself Are you feeling happy? Does it make you happy? Are you feeling happy? Are you f**king happy? Now that I'm lost left with nothing Does it make you happy? Are you feeling happy? Are you f**king happy? Now that I'm lost left with nothing?
Last week i started hearing songs of slipknot & mudvayne .....I was astronished when i saw one live song of slipknot(duality). Its full of complicated timings and drum beats......I love mudvayne's costumes....they are freaky looking ones...I am thinking of playing songs of slipknot and mudvayne in our band...Even though their songs may not digest for some people, their stunning performance on the stage will be always remembered....because its unussual to our normal routine
yes..i do like Mudavayne.. specially determined, happy, a world so cold and silenced..
@Jamian (2606)
I dont like mudvayne, slipknot is better than them, Slipknot makes me rock.