The Ipswich Ripper

@rainbow (6763)
This person has now reportedly killed 5 women in Souther England in the last week. All were found undressed. How can a person feel so much hate and do something so awful to another human being? Choose what these ladies did for a living surely no-one should decide whether they have a right to live? Can you understand why someone would do such a thing? Your thoughts please.
@gabs8513 (48803)
No I don't and I wish they would find him as it is getting again that People are not safe to go out Is this person trying to bring back Jack the Ripper or something I hope they find him and put him away in a cell with nothing I really do
@rainbow (6763)
The jack the ripper connection occured to me aswell,some people are so odd. I hope he's done all he's goint to do now and turns himself in before anyone else is harmed. I was in primary school last time and it was even talked about at school, because it was next county I suppose. I feel for these poor womens families, s/he had no right and nothing is gonna make it better.
@gabs8513 (48803)
I know and I wish something could be done but they need to get him before it gets out of hand badly again like it did with Jack the Ripper
@rainbow (6763)
wouldn't it be nice if everyone was nice? like you and me! lol
@lilaclady (28270)
I feel these people would have to be sick in some way, to kill another person can not feel good so I don't know why other than they can't be well.
@rainbow (6763)
It's a strange world and I think we feel it more at this time of year, if Christmas is good at anything it seems to bring people together and remind us of our humanity if that's a word but you know what I mean. I really cannot understand why anyone would do such a horrible thing. Sometimes I wonder where we are headed.