Scam at net

Indonesia
Do you ever get scam from the net, I mean get email that we win for some lotto or cooperations avbout to down money from some people, I read that junk has been fraud until million of dollar, be ware friend!
@tanujarneja (2833)
I got such mails many a times..........but I just ignore them
he hehe same with u
I am a victim of one such scam, It all started when i showed interest in winning a laptop by just replying and giveing my address.I gave my cousines address who is in The US thinking the process would be quite easy for the cooperation,but in the end it never turned up giving me a laptop but I still get mails form the cooperationg asking me to complete some information which they lost................Then i realized it was a scam to get our information and credit card details etc.but never mind friends u ppl be aware of such things , thank u and bye
yupp...be ware it... now a lot of way to make fraud to get an credit card number