Ants Can B Too Dangerous

United States
December 13, 2006 11:01am CST
Incident One: A little boy died because surgeons found ants in his brain! Apparently this boy fell asleep with some sweets in his mouth or with some sweet stuff beside him. Ants soon got to him and some ants in fact crawled into his ear which somehow managed to go to his brain. When he woke up, he did not realize that ants had gone to his head. After that, he constantly complained about itchiness around his face. His mother brought him to a doctor, but the doctor could not figure out what was wrong with him. He took an X-ray of the boy and to his horror, he found a group of live ants in his skull. Since the ants were still alive, the doctor could not operate on him because the ants were constantly moving around. The boy finally died. So please be careful when leaving food stuff near your bed or when eating in bed. This might attract ants. Most importantly, NEVER you or your child eat sweets before going to bed. You or your child might attract ants while you are asleep. Incident Two: Another similar incident happened in a hospital in Taiwan. This man was warded in the hospital and was constantly warned by the nurses not to leave food stuff by his bedside because there were ants about. He did not heed their advice. Ants finally got to him. His family members said that the man constantly complained about headaches. He died and a post mortem or autopsy was done on him. Doctors found a group of live ants in his head. Apparently, the ants had been eating bits of his brain. So friends, better be safe than sorry. Never leave food stuff beside your bed you when you go to sleep.
3 responses
• United States
18 Dec 06
That is crazy could they not give the boy something that would kill the ants. I mean I know it would make the boy sick too but his body might have been able to flush out the toxins and went on to be a normal happy little boy.
• United States
18 Dec 06
yep u r right
@nhtpscd (1418)
• Australia
18 Dec 06
I couldn't get my head around what I was reading. omg I have heard of maggots being found internally and a baby cockroach in some ones ear but never ants. I am going to search and see if I can find any mor articles
• United States
18 Dec 06
ok good
• United States
13 Dec 06
You could wear earplugs...That may help. I have also heard people generally eat several spiders in their life time..from sleeping with your mouth open!!
• United States
13 Dec 06
ya that can also b a veri dangerous situation