Anyone else not feeling the Christmas spirit?

I don't know why but I'm just not feeling it this year.
@missinghim (1339)
I can tell you EXACTLY the reason why I'm not in the Christmas spirit (no matter how hard I try)... my boyfriend is away until March, and I'm just about broke trying to catch up on all my end of year bill while still trying to figure out how I'll be buying gifts for everyone. :(
I think my problem is everything started so early! They had decorations out in October for crying out loud.
LOL!
Because they do what they're told. Why was Pagan new years turned into April Fools Day? so Christians could refer to Pagans as fools for celebrating a different new year then everyone else. We wouldn't dare call chinese people fools for celebrating a different (arbitrary) day, but the Christians did exaclty that as they spread an conquered. http://flushaholybook.com
Interesting, I have a friend who's Pagan. I'll have to ask her about the April Fool's Day thing.
It comes and goes for me. If I dwell on the downside of what is going on in my life I also get down. One must realize that Rome wasn't built in a day. Live today as if it were your last. Christmas comes but once a year.....keep that feeling in your heart all through the year.