baby

I wonder if anyone knows the % of twin boy girl ? how often do you hear or see twin boy girl? I have this feeling that I am having boy girl twins. But I won't find out until next month. thanks for reading
I have twin sons who are now 23 years old. When I was in my 3rd month of pregnancy I looked like I was 6 months along. My belly was so big. A coworker told me that I was going to have twins. She was a mother of twins. Sure enough, I had an ultrasound and I was pregnant with twins.
Isn't it soo cool to know you are having twins? You feel soo special that God choose you to have twins , because not everyone dose. How soon did you know you are having two boys?I know what you are talking about, I am 4 months and feel I am 7 months. thanks for writing, it's nice to hear from people who were in my shoes.
oh i have twin cousins, a twin nephews both mother side and father side. you know what that is my dream of having a twin.. take care always..
You know that was always my dream too. and dreams somtimes come true.I am still soo shocked and very surprised. because they say twins have to be on the mothers side. But for me there were none. But my husband sister and two aunts had twins. So never stop dreaming. And start praying for them and you will get them. thanks for writing and have a good day