ever watch the movie Brokeback Mountain?

@peetred (272)
What did you think of it? Did it disgust you or make you cry? I like the movie. It made me cry and I think it is a wonderful yet sad love story.
@andak2007 (3230)
well i borrowed a dvd from a friend of mine and i will watch it this sunday...i thought i will come across a good review of the movie here but then ok i will give my feedback by monday...i don't usually like to see gay movies but this one ill make an exception.
never watched it.Will check it out though.
@MrsFrizzle (1964)
I am waiting for it to come on cabel but I think it was a good idea for a movie.
@Deja88 (113)
I loved the movie and cried while watching it ... There was that one scene (everyone knows the one Im talking about) that I wasn't too fond of. I could've went forever with not seeing that.
@mcmomss (2601)
Haven't seen it yet, but I plan to.
haven't seen it but i think gay cowboy movies are great and i like ang lee as a director
@kesav010 (1686)
nope din wach dat flick...after reading ur opinion..will do so..
@Schubler (1530)
No... haven`t seen that one ... but i`ll try to buy it and tell what I think... you made me curious...
@borg_queen (2535)
The only thing I didn't like about this film was the lead male stars. Have nothing against the actors, but I just wish they should have hired more good looking ones. Like the Marlboro men.
@Aali311 (6127)
Have not seen it yet but I would like to.
it was stupid poor guy makes it all the way back to die at the end.
no
@aphrodisiac (1010)
i wanted to..coudnt make it...i heard its a nice one..
@bhchy1 (6052)
I cried a lot...even when I watched it a second time..very sad tale...
@Lillith (775)
This is definitely in my top 3 movies to watch next list. I know what it is about, but have yet to have a chance to watch it. I guess I will wait for it to hit the cable movie channels now.
@chalmette69 (3011)
I liked to movie too, it did make me feel sad for them, No one should have to go through life that way.
Nope, I’ve yet to see the film. I usually try to avoid films everybody is shouting about, they’re usually poor beyond the controversy.
@javanti (40)
totally a gay movie, they must warn people that its focused on being gay, and living a double life, dont take your kids to that one!! Check out the discussion going on at the moment: "being gay is wrong"
@atjustin (207)
it was a great movie and yes it did make me cry.....i just loved it .....really good story and well directed
@oscarc (864)
i wanted to..couldn't yet..all my pals who saw it said is was pretty good...