Insecure person is the one who always make fun with other people!!!

Do you agree on the saying that the attitude of a very insecure one is to make fun out of other peoples life and to make obvious others insecurity for other people not to see first their shortcoming?? For I always do believe on that for I know alot of people who is like that. Would you know also who is like that??
@ChewySpree (1832)
I have known people who try to make themselves feel better by putting others down. It's very sad. They are miserable inside and they try to make others around them miserable too.
Yes I do agree with you because they are hurting inside they want others to be hurt also.
@yorb24 (2181)
I've heard of that before. I do believe it's true. I've known people like that. It makes them feel better to put others down. Feeds their ego.
Yes its true I also know alot of that kind of people. They real;ly enjoy to put others down but if you really know them you will say to yourself they have no right to do that.