howmany times you send mobile messages to your lovely friends?

howmany times you send mobile messages to your lovely friends?i sent it infinite times.
@huanghaozi (1475)
• Egypt
Every day , every hour , every minute , every seconed. If I miss her or feel lonly , I will send her mobile messages .
may be a cror
@oo7bond (818)
you have a cool view for creating such a great discussion.. it makes us easy to reply in this kind of discussion... i mainly sms to freinds by the help of mobile..
@nrmrreddi (356)
I rather enjoy talking to them on mobile than in sending SMS to a closed friends.Its a difficult task for me in sending SMS and also feel best to talk.
@1986ankush (1242)
you have created such a great discussion.. thank you for sharing with us such a cool discussion. thank you once again... many times..
@sierdij (853)
I send lot of messages to my friends and love ones.I do this almost everyday.It only means that i remember them always.
@deeeky (3669)
• Edinburgh, Scotland
Used to send a lot but only one or two now I make only important one that are necessesary