MAC or PC?

@ashiflett (1045)
Which do you prefer a MAC or a PC? I personally prefer a PC. Of course, my experience on a MAC is very limited and my preference is a result of lack of experience. Please share which you prefer and why you prefer it. Thanks!
@kpisgod (994)
When u say PC it means a MAC oe else u have to ask " a real pc or ibm pc" something like that
@exchange (949)
what? an ibm pc is not real its fake or imaginary? people pay lots of money for a fake pc?
@ashiflett (1045)
lol...good point. Thanks for responding!
@kpisgod (994)
apple introduced the idea and term pc,ibm copied it
I have never used a Mac but I'm not really sure that I would want to. Maybe it is limited knowledge but I'm not sure that there are a lot of software programs that are available like there are for the PC, but then again I'm limited on what I look for so I could be way off here.
@ashiflett (1045)
No, you are not way off at all. I understand what you are saying. *THANKS to all that responded here!
My preference for the time being is PC even though i would like to own a MAC. What hold me back from buying a mac is their after sales support. If anything goes wrong then it will take days to get it replaced. Its hardware is also not available freely. Then the another hurdle is regarding its price. It is too high compared to a PC. If I ever buy a mac it would be an ibook.
@vikceo (1301)
pc
I prefer pc.Mac is expensive,parts are also expensive,you have to pay extra for microsoft office,incompatibility issues,you can't play pc games.Why bother?
@Shaun72 (15968)
• Palatka, Florida
A PC I don't know anything about a Mac so a PC for sure.
@exchange (949)
mac of course
• Portugal
I work with a PC at work and I have one also at home, I used to work with a Mac, but for sure I prefer PC.
@kuest1986 (484)
i prefer a mac,not just because of its killing looks ang graphics but also because it is not attacked by viruses.
I Prefer mac because they are more user friendly. All computers are are in very good performance and state of art design.For pc once you are using windows we are facing with thousands and millions of viruses everyday and my old pc used to be always attacked by those viruses and i hate it so a year ago i changed to mac and have good comments with it.