yikes..I think might be gettnig the flu..what should i do?

what do i do..I think I might getting the flu..what is best..I cant handle too much over the prescriptions medicines.
@sedel1027 (17854)
Go to the store and get the nasal spray that is suppose to help you not get sick. If you are getting the flu you can go to the dr and they can do a quick test on you to see if it is the flu or something else (takes less than five minutes). There are alot of OTC medicines that are good for flu symptoms. Don't do what I did, think you have the and then find out three days later that you have a virus & sinus infection that act like the flu.
Now I know from experience there is no cure for the flu..I appreciate you advice to go to doctor; but dont want to sit in the waiting room for hours and catch more germs;((
@akunuri (457)
take rest..
Wish I could I have a whole day of work..lucky for me I can work from home..:)+
@sou7887 (1164)
consult a physician. don't you know these simple things?
Have some hot Chicken Soup...U fee l definately feel better.... Get well soon..
@beckyomg1 (6758)
chicken soup, and orange juice. And try and get some rest know its hard but have to try.