MY UPDATE.... A THANK YOU has to go out to all of you :)

@jesi06 (279)
Yesterday I posted a question to get advise on a "yo-yo" relationship of 5 years. I want to thank all of you who responded as you really made me see clearly what I have felt and thought for years. (I know duh) Anyway...here is the update.....Last night was "garbage night" here at my house. Although it may be hard to let go of whatever it was that kept me coming back....I realized that this can only happen if I keep allowing it to happen to me. SO, this time...I am not going to allow myself to "garbage pick" any longer..this time the garbageman can come pick him up at the curb. :) I am happier already. Thanks "guys"
@Pythonis (233)
I'm glad you could see it more clearly with our input! That makes me feel really good about the whole message board thing- I was worried about you.
@jesi06 (279)
As I look closely at the situation I was allowing myself to be in (even though I have just begun to "see the bright light") I feel truly blessed to have found this site last night and not feel ashamed as I usually am to discuss my "issue"....I am beginning to believe you all may have indeed saved my life! For that I will foever be greatful. The message board thing in my book now...gets 10 stars :)
• Netherlands
Good, now keep rid of him. I have not read one positive word in your discussion about him so this is for the best in my opinion. Although I don't know either of you I can only go by what you are saying. The fact that you never mentioned one single good quality shows that there are far more negatives than there are positives. Usually someone will put in a positive statement amongst the bad like "Oh but he does do..." You didn't. You are on your way to being more happy. Just take it easy and take the time to find a good man when you are ready.
@jesi06 (279)
They say the first step of recovery is to admit you have a problem. I do admit that I have a self esteem issue that has I am sure contributed to myself allowing this to happen for so long. As I read your comment I realized you were correct...I didn't mention anything positive about him. Truth is...I thought about this for a few moments and only came up with "he's funny"...wow that's really BAD...thanks for making me go Hmmm. :)
@utsadetti (4593)
you are welcome buddy. it's good to share ideas here so we know many different posting.
@_hope_ (3916)
so pleased to hear of your decision it couldn`t of been an easy one but all the best for the future