What would you do in this situation! this is test to see the way you think!

@drumm1n (500)
this is the situation! you are out with your girl friend and your walkin down this dark alley when you are jumped by six people! who come over and start feelin your girl. now they push you away and ask you to leave!shes screamin her head off. WHAT WOULD YOU DO!?? there is one possible thing you could do!
@milestone (787)
First thing first. I love that dexter. Now i dont know whats there in your mind regarding that only one single possible way which your dextered mind has worked out. I think I will make all of them my friends and even make them my girlfriends friend and tell them to hand around with us. If they feel comfortable than i can work it out. Thats what i think Thanks
@drumm1n (500)
well see! this is what i figured would be the perfect way to get her out of it! you find the guy you think is the weakest and you start pounding him! beating the crap out of him!even of the other are hittin you , you dont attack them, you beat just that one guy! you beat him so bad that they havta get him help! and in the mean time , the girl should have the sense to go get help!