E-gold and how it works

E-gold is just like any payment processor. But you cannot withdraw it directly. You must find an independent third party exchanger to withdraw your cash just like trying how to turn real gold into cash. Here is one I use https://www.epay.vg/?affiliator_id=111880 You can sign up and transfer your e-gold and withdraw your cash in any atms around the world. There are other services like this but they have slightly higher fees. This is the cheapest and the best. PROTECT YOUR E-GOLD. E-gold is the most user-friendly but is also the most hacked payment processor. You can start to safeguard your e-gold by using only Firefox and the SRK feature when entering your passphrase/password. NEVER, EVER, use Internet Explorer! Otherwise your money could be stolen right under your nose. And be sure to have the latest anti-virus (forget Norton, it's useless), multiple anti-spyware and a firewall. Happy e-golding!
@moneymind (10521)
do i need a bank account or something to that effect in order to have an epay account. also will epay provide me with a card to withdraw those amount from mylot to e-gold to epay? sucksssss... this is so horrible, what ever happen to the convinnience of ikobo system. greetings. : )
You really have no choice, man. And your precious Ikobo has some restrictions. E-gold doesn't do that.
Oh, I forgot to add you don't need to have a bank account with epay. In fact it's anonymous except when activating your atm card.
@moneymind (10521)
okay good... so epay does provide the atm card then. how long will it take me to have the card if i apply for it now your highness. greetings. : )
Hi thanks for the info again. Is Epay better than PGX? How much will it cost to to change my e-gold there? Is it cheaper than pgx?
I just did some calculations according to both their rates if you withdraw $100 or $200 and it would seem you would only save about P100 with PGX. Even less if you withdraw that with your banks ATM. So they are about the same but with epay you can earn %10 from referrals.
@jcvelina (1256)
hey i checked the website for epay. its a pretty nifty site to transfer over your egold funds. the thing is if you want to have a debit card they would send you the debit card but they would charge a fee and the fee is pretty hefty. i think for dudes in the philippines they can use PGX and they can transfer over their egold funds to their respective banks. PGX is the better option than epay.
I would still prefer epay because you can earn %10 of whatever your referral spends.
@moreinfo (3867)
nice post. just reminding, there are many scam exchangeres online, also many scam debit cards out there related to e-gold currency.
Indeed. That's why you need to do your research first before you try out anything.
well indeed information thanx for sharing ! i will soon get change my account to e-gold
Good for you! You will sure to love e-gold.
@paul8675 (750)
Yes, I have had e-gold stolen twice. At this point I call it quits. It is useless. It is however a scammer's and hacker's delight.
Did you use IE?
Did you use IE?
@dawang (124)
nice post!
I only just started using egold. I must say that so far I'm not sure I like it. It seems to be too much of a hassle. When I want my money I want my money. Pluse, like you posed, they are constantly getting hacked. That gives me the feeling that they aren't very secure. They need to make their site more secure. Why should continue using egold?
You can sign up for an account for epay then transfer your money from e-gold. It's instant.
is ikobo is not a payment option now? coz when i update my earning it says that i don't have payment option and make an account in ikobo. i have already a account in ikobo but when i will choose ikobo its not yet available it egold now. what should i do with my ikobo account? should i close it(i just made an account in ikodo yesterday dec.14)? and make another account in egold?
We both have the same problem. But I alredy sign up for an e-gold account. But still I dont know how to enter it to myLot sytem I hope someone could help us. Anyway, log to www.e-gold.com to make a new account.
You can go to edit preferences. Plus you can also post your referral link from e-gold. That you way you can split the receiving fee.
• Pakistan
Thank you for your topic. Tell me that does epay work in Pakistan and what is the minimum money i can transfer from e-gold to epay.
Yes. It's all countries. There is no minimum but the rate is very low. The rate is 0.9% You can't find anything lower than that. Others charge at 1-3%
• Pakistan
Please tell me that if i want a card, a reloadable card, just like ikobo, then which of these should i choose from epay Debit card Virtual Credit card Refunable credit card. And also what will be the fee of that. Cant i transfer my money from e-gold to any other service and then to my bank account?
@chiyosan (30206)
thank you for your warning. i was using egold a while ago and used Internet explorer. and i typed in my passphrse... i have to be more careful next time. thank you.
It is imperative that you change your passphrase immediately using only the SRK.
@neon2000 (2761)
Can we fund ikobo with our egold money? Does epay allow this? I need to know this since I still don't tried epay and i think my ikobo debit card can still be use.
Yes. You can fund your epay with e-gold. Then order through epay one of their virtual credit cards which you can use to fund your Ikobo. That is if you can take the fees. You are better off withdrawing directly from epay with their atm cards.
hey...whai this forum doesnt pay us in e-gold???it is easier?
You're in luck. They just now decided to pay us in e-gold.
@ryan444 (207)
Intresting E-gold recently. They have been audited by the federal govnerment because of scams dealing with terrorisim. Very intresting. I guess I don't understand why you would use e-gold when they charge so many fees. You could use paypal and get cash delivered directly to your bank or use their lovely debit card.
Which you can do the same with the multitude of 3rd party e-gold exchangers and their array of lovely debit and even virtual and prepaid credit cards.
• Finland
Money - Dollar = Money
So i have the impression that: NEVER USE E-GOLD!, if it is not safe for one reason then NOT SAFE!
Only if you don't know how to safeguard it. And other people here have no choice but to use it. Paypal must die!
Hhahha Norton sucks!!! dont like that program!!! everyone I know hates Norton! they used to be the best and now their service sucks!
Indeed. Norton is a waste of bones and organs.
@guito2005 (177)
• Portugal
I like e-gold. for me it's secure! for the persons that have seen their account hacked what were yours security options? in my account if the ip of the pc trying to access the account changes, they send me a mail with a code for verification. that is very secure, for hank the account the hacker must have my account number, my password, my email and my email account. it's hard to get all this! e-gold need a third part exchanger because it isn't independent of any currency, that's what make it secure, the economy can be down, but your money value the same thing(or much more, because in when the economy is down the gold is more expensive!)
They don't need any of your passwords if you use IE.
@rock14 (125)
• Brazil
Boa Noite Good Night Buenas Notches hehe I'm Brazilian!
Your people are beautiful.
Touchy topic...proper comments cant be given
Indeed.
@Brtrst (34)
Serious Egold exchanger are IceGold.com and omnipay.net
I think Icegold has higher rates.
@pookie92 (1714)
Alertpay is like paypal, but you can transfer egold in and out of it. It is cheaper and safer than other processors. http://www.alertpay.com/?Azk0OzM1AA%3d%3d
And crappy Alertpay now caused problems for 13dailypro.
• Brazil
thank you, i won't use more Internet explorer!!!
You're cute. Anyway, have your account been hacked?
found it useless to use.
Paypal is useless in most countries.