People think I am a freak.

Me - A picture of me.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
I run two video blog web site. I also post video blogs on YouTube. There are TONS and TONS of people who think I should just kill myself. They also think I am a big fat freak. Well, I personally think that I'm a great and funny person.
Who cares what they think. They have no right to judge you or to say mean things to you. I am glad that you have confidence in yourself. You are just as good, if not better, than them.
• Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
It took me a long time to get to the level of self-confidence that I am at now. There was a long time where I just felt like crap about myself.
Well I am sorry you had to suffer from those insensitive people. I'm glad you have confidence now.
@devan23 (244)
That is good that even with people making remarks about you, you still have a high self esteem! Good job! I bet you are a great person to be around and very nice..don't let people get to you.
That's what I feel.