Hereditary characteristics

@LovingIt (5398)
If you could eliminate one hereditary characteristic from your family, what would it be?
@missyd79 (3442)
the obesity
@LovingIt (5398)
I could do without that one too
@MakDomMom (1475)
TEMPER!!! My dad has a bad temper and holds a grudge for years (seams like forever). I see myself with that same temper sometimes. I remember things forever - things that happed years ago are engrained so deep that I can remember then like it was yesterday.
@rainbow (6763)
Being short and lovably rounded
@sherinek (3323)
My mom says, we never learn a lesson and it is from my father's side. Whatever bad things people do, we forget with time and we get caught again and again. This is one thing that how much ever I try, I cant overcome.
@Mickie30 (2636)
The fact I am so small.
@LovingIt (5398)
What's wrong with that? I'd love to be small.
@katprice (807)
Poor eyesight! Everyone in my family except for my youngest sister wears either glasses or contact lenses. My sister will probably eventually have to start wearing them as well. Either that or she was switched at birth and she's not really related to us. But that can't be because my mom said the only other baby born that day at the hospital was a little mexican girl.
@kids91911 (4366)
ATTITUDES!!!!!
@estherlou (5026)
Let's see...obesity, depression and never having money and having to live pay check to pay check! Man oh man! It seems like most of my family has done all of these!
the SLOW METABOLISM!! OMG IT SUX ON SOO MANY LEVELS! no matter how hard i try to fight it..it wins lol..then i would change my nose..i want a cute little button nose..or something cute lol..
@merkava (1226)
I guess it would have to be the diabetes. My dad has diabetes and so does all of his siblings. I'm a sugar lover so I'm in a very tight spot.