Is Yoga Hot Worldwode Now?

China
Yoga is becoming a fashion in China. More and more youth love this old sports. I tried it several times, and found it good for you to calm down, to refresh yourself, to think about the world in another way. What's the Yoga development in other area?
@ayaanah (232)
its famous in whole world... yoga is d result of hundreds of year,it is brought up by indian monks thousand of years ago,monk r called yogi... it means unity of body ,yog means addition in indian language
thanks my friend to tell me these knowledge !
@lucy02 (5017)
I use to practice Yoga years ago but I got out of it. It's not caught on much yet where I live but it is very popular in some parts of the U.S. Some people look at Yoga as a religion and confuse it with Hinduism I think. Most people here are Christians and some feel that if you practice yoga you are worshipping another god.
oh, maybe i think. thanks so much for your expression !
In the United States of America a lot of people for quite awhile have been doing yoga. It is very good to do.
thanks !