E-gold security

I know this sounds wrong but I am really interested in how many people will soon post here whose accounts have been hacked.
@unknownname (1083)
i have 2 time nearly my egold account have been hacked but my pincode save me twice .. 1st time i not using SRK ...maybe i get keylogger virus n i think that virus from surfing program (for now i'm not join any surfing program) ... 2nd time ..i don't know how that hacker can easily know my password ...i use SRK all the time but someone not my ip request for pin code ..that mean he/she know my password ...but my pincode save me again ... so be careful when ur join surfing program becoz some member not really want to earn money with that program but want to try control ur pc ..they add site to promote with virus ...i many2x time already infected virus like this ... also download whatever movie...becoz hacker can send virus with ur download file ...:D
Don't use your regular passwords for your e-gold password. Change it regularly. My e-gold password is not the same as my email password. Write it down if you have to.
@chanfrado (1166)
• Portugal
I never had any kind of problem with e-gold.
e-gold - gold
Do you know how to protect it well?
• Pakistan
I am using e-gold but my account is yet 0. And as soon as i am going to receive money, i am going to send it to epay and order a credit card.
Be sure the to order the Mastercard virtual credit card instead of the Visa virtual credit card. The latter can be used only once but the Mastercard is reloadable and anonymous. They also have the Maestro/Cirrus atm which has the lowest fees.
@don123 (114)
• Pakistan
As well as physically securing your computer you should also secure it by keeping your anti-virus software up to date and by installing a trojan/spyware detector and a firewall. Most people know a bit about anti-virus programs but many are under the mistaken impression that firewalls are for business use only and are difficult to set up. They are in fact quite easy to set up and everyone should have one. You can get a good free firewall here. I recommend Spy Sweeper to guard against trojans and spyware. This is not free, but it is updated weekly. I believe that this type of software is as important as anti-virus software.
i believe there is alot of eg accounts being hacked, in order to have extra security, use virtual keyboard, change password regurlarly, have an anti virus software
Those precautions would all be useless if one still uses Internet Explorer.
@gsnarayanan (1705)
I am using Paypal.
No danger for you there.