Do you like shopping online?

China
fot me,yes if possible, online goods are cheaper.
@gopal_85 (509)
for me i would say yes as they are cheap
thank you!
@pravibabu (135)
no.
thanks. I have to say that someone still cannot accept online shopping just like my parents. thay alway think it's unsafe. but it's really a trend.
Except for Ebay, I have not. I don't like the idea of putting my charge card info on line.
OK, the secutiry is the big issue now in online shopping site. Thanks for your response~~
@lucy02 (5017)
Yes, if I can get a good deal on something. I use Ebay sometimes and half.com (for used books).
Ebay is my choice too. thanks !
• Belgium
Sincerely, i like shopping online just for computer...and on ebay. It's only shopping i do online.
thanks. Ebay is a good place for C2C business. But in China, another C2C site has more users than ebay, it's TaoBao. I think the main disadvantage of ebay is that entering China too late. ~~~
@wm69love88 (3466)
yes,i usually,i have a webstore at taobao of China,i sell my handicrafts in it,welcome to visit my webstore,i'm sure you'll like them very much. http://shop33711376.taobao.com/
that's great. I'll record it , thanks for your response!:)
@moreinfo (3867)
I ve spent tens of thousands of yuan online, hehe. Tell ya, just bought some Inner Mongolia made dried beef and some guiyuan (longyan) online, they are so delicious!
haven't tried but i'd like to.
@annihilus (2185)
I use online shopping only when it is convenient and I can save money. But not often you can save money online!