Anyone own their own business?

@jtexas (527)
If so are you doing it full time are part time?
@acdc0805 (981)
My husband and I are starting our own business right now. And it'll be done part time for now, and hopefully blossom in to a full-time thing.
My self and boyfriend and son started a painting and constuction company about 7 years ago Doing great like working for are self.We live in ms on the coast were katrina messed it up real bad we are helping to rebuild
@easy123 (1486)
greet work you and your wife good work
It is good work!
@LaGitana (278)
I have owned my own business since 1992. It's gone through many changes and phases. In the beginning I would take part-time work to subsidize, but never enough to be comfortable or to pay all the bills. I wanted to keep myself motivated. I just closed a brick & mortar vintage & ethnic clothing store and opened my website, www.labohemegypsybazaar.com. I also have a home-based practice as a massage therapist, Tarot reader, Reiki teacher and body-awareness meditation teacher. I am full-time self employed with multiple streams of income. I like the variety, and the flexibility. But believe me when I say, it is MORE than full time.
@BuffMom (2215)
congrats!
@jtexas (527)
Nice website. Just a suggestion but do you do readings online? Lets say so and so wants a reading or is it harder to do a reading just by text? Another suggestion would be to have a pay pal option if you do go the online avenue with reading cards. Not sure if this is something to incorporate but just a suggestion
@KHyuga (1700)
I don't have my own business right now because I'm a student and I don't have the capital to start one. I don't rule out this possibility in the near future though.
@lbraun (42)
I am a BEYOND FULL TIME freelance graphic designer (www.lindabraun.com) and virtual assistant. I find most of my client base through 'word of mouth', repeat business, guru.com, and craigslist.com.
@jtexas (527)
Nice site. I can see why you have more then your share of clients. You do good work. Check the site out everyone if you got a business.
my dad used to own one, and i worked full time on it during the summer. he sold it and that is how i can afford to go to college. but yeah, i guess that can be the same thing right?
@jtexas (527)
What do you work full time doing?
I own a business. It is fulltime and my only income. It is an Ebay Business.
@jtexas (527)
Congrads on your ebay business. How long have you been in business?
@Jonny714 (190)
I'm planning to open a flower shop or a food place..soon like in another couple month so stop by i might give you a discount.
@jtexas (527)
congrads and good luck on your food place. It would be different if you had a combination.
@vankae (447)
Yes, real estate, full-time
@jtexas (527)
how long have you been in real estate?
• South Africa
I sell wellness products and wellness business on line.Have made a lot of money from it.The intitial outlay is small.Make me your buddy and I will tell you how
@jtexas (527)
Thanks for the reply
@MINDY0882 (2304)
http://www.freewebs.com/mindy6197/ u can do this full or part how ever many hours u want to put into them
@jtexas (527)
What kind of business is it? If so tell us more about it.
@gatorgrl (42)
I own my own business and I do it part time. I am building my business so I can go full time and stay home to raise my family. Are you looking for a business or just a random question?
@jtexas (527)
Actually it was just a question. It may intrest some of the others looking at the discussion board. What kind of business are you in?
@Sweety76 (1596)
i do it part time
@jtexas (527)
What kind of business do you have online?
@dundern (247)
• Finland
well i dont have estasblished yet, but i am about to start a small project and then sell the final product....via internet :)
no..i dont
no
no iam in profession - its a full time
@rajanmr7 (413)
ya i do it myself http://www.easyrupees.com
@Harry2006 (182)
• Myanmar
No, I don't.
@erielle (1281)
I am getting there, lol
@daljeetd (219)
Part time
@whitish (1409)
no i am studying