A Sad Day for My Cousin Tiva.

My cousin, Tiva just sent me an email to let me know that her birthday was not the happiest day for her. I doubt that it will ever be one of happiness ever again. Her 21 year-old daughter, Elizibeth died yesterday, on her mother's birthday.
Oh my Gosh! That is terrible! I am so sorry. It is bad enough to lose a child, but on your birthday? How sad is that?
I spoke to Tiva at Christmas. She sounds bewildered still. She feels that Elizibeth is still there in a spiritual sense.
@kids91911 (4366)
I am sorry to hear that.
Thank you.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sorry for her loss.
Thank you Lydia.
@brendalee (6083)
I am so sorry for your family's loss. Thats got to be very hard on her and you too. My thoughts will be with you and your family. Hugs.
Thank you Brenda. I am trying to hold it together. Even though I haven't seen Elizibeth in years, we maintained contact. I will miss her dearly.
@brokentia (10396)
Awww, honey! I am so sorry! My deepest sympathies, healing energies, and love is being sent to you and your family! I dread ever loosing any of my children. And the fact that I have seven just increases my odds. I am sure it will take much time to heal. I wish you all the best in your time of sorrow.
Thank you Tia.
thats terrible..my heart goes out to your family
Thank you.
@mistypq (673)
So terrible, god be with you all at this very difficult time. Think of all the good times and things that made her laugh it will help a little. god bless.
Your words are comforting to me. Thank you.
@LovingIt (5398)
Oh how sad and what an awful tragedity! It's awful enough to lose a 21 year old daughter without it happening on her birthday. Prayers going out for your cousin.
Thank you, she will need many prayers to get her through this.
@flowerchilde (12518)
Oh, that is awful! So sorry to hear that!! prayers for her...
Thank you.
=( How sad, my thoughts are with you and your family.
Thank you.
@caramello (4381)
That is very sad ElusiveButterfly, the loss of one of your own children is the saddest thing a parent has to face, and on a special day makes it even more traumatic!
Tiva called her yesterday and got her voice mail. She jokingly asked her where she was and where her birthday present was. I wish we lived closer so I could be with her at this difficult time.
@caramello (4381)
So it was unexpected, and it happened suddenly?
Yes.. They are performing an autopsy to determine what happened.
((((many hugs and prayers for your family))))
Thank you for your thoughts.
@BittyBiddy (2904)
Sorry to hear your sad news ElusiveButterfly. I couldn't read and not say anything. Hope you're ok.