Christmas presents from family... what do u think you will get?

@cherhost (1073)
My family chipped in the get me home for the holidays... they sent my family $1200 for travel and food and stuff like that. I was not expecting that at all. THey told me that is what I was getting but I thought it would be a few hundred. Then today in the mail we got $500 from my hubbys father... he has not seen him in over 13 years and just got in contact with him... he also sent 2 boxes full of gifts... my daughter got Tickle me Elmo Extreme, TJ Bearytales and 8 books to go with that, a singing flower and shirts. I got a bag fulll of bath and body works... there were 12 things in there, 2 candles, a piar of socks and an ornament. My hubby got some football junk... so he has done a ton for us... Wow! What an overwhelming week...
@TerryZ (22083)
That is so nice for you and your family and werent even expecting it. See life is good. I love when things like that happen you feel so good. Well injoy all of that great stuff. I never know what my family is going to get me. I wont know until christmas day.
@cherhost (1073)
Normally I dont ever know either. But they really wanted us home for the holidays. So I guess they had to give to me early huh? I was just so overwhelmed that I was crying. My sisters and mother thought I was nuts. Well lets make it a good holiday... thanks for responding!