My partner is having an affair and thinks I don't know....

Australia
What do you think I should do. I saw him with my own eyes, I was on my lunchbreak from work and decided to pop down to the mall and get lunch and saw him making out with a woman. I have thought up a hundred scenarios on how to bust him but am unsure, how would you go about it?
first i will ask him about him and his activities outside (without mentioning about what i saw) and if he kept n denying, i will tell him what i saw and listen to his explaination. but i think after this incident it would be hard to trust him again....good luck and take care!
Thanks for your thoughts, it will be extrememly hard to trust him ever again, and because we have children I can't just go mental at him and throw him out forever, for the sake of the kids i have to do something to work this out.
@shoelover (896)
The way I would do it would be to take a picture of him and his lover and add the picture into all the christmas cards you send out. That way everybody you know will see him for what he is. Oh and on Christmas morning give him one of the cards and picture also that way he himself knows he has been sprung.
Lol thats an awesome idea! but not really sure i want the shame of it going out to my whole family lol
If it will make you feel any better, confront him. But I doubt it if he will ever admit. Just dump him, plain and simple. There's no more reason to go out with him. You saw him in the act, plain and simple..You deserve someone better.
Well we have 2 kids together, so it really isn't as simple as that. I don't want to stay with him as I am extremely hurt, but I want revenge!