Unmarried life OR Married life, which is better?

Unmarried life OR Married life which is better? reply me friends advance welcome to ur comments.
@tsuresh01 (822)
i think the married life is not better than unmarried life.. unmarried life is better.. and r u married or unmarried.. friend...
Mine is just 25 unmarried? and what about U?
Married Life : If a couple have developed good understanding between both, then it is ver very good. Their life is like a haven. If their opinions differ, there is every possibility of clash. In this case, married life is not good. Unmarried Life : It has a different charm. Till we are unmarried, whole world is ours only. We love to all. No restriction on anything. Life passes away like a bird flys in the sky.
welcome to ur comment
@ansarkhan (2428)
• Pakistan
I think Unmarried life is gud
thanks for posting
there are pros and cons in being single and married but i would want to settle down and get married with the man i love and to start a family of my own
thanks for posting
i think it's unmarried life is better as we can enjoy our life as we cant in married life and in married life there will be much problems than in unmarriied