Cheating on your spouse...

Love - You
@soldenski (2504)
I remember my parent's use to cheat on each other.. I found a picture of my dad with another woman and a child. Then when he left my mom, he "hooked" up the woman he was cheating with. In all fairness..he never took us kid's, with him when he cheated, like my mom did. She would take us with her to see her lover, and we were not allowed to speak of our "uncle" because my dad did not like him. I made a pact with myself, that I would never cheat on my spouse, because I know the pain it cause's a child. My question is...Did you live through something like this, are you cheating on your spouse, what are your view's on cheating?
@janet069 (663)
Cheating is wrong whether the kids know or not. I have lived through it and it was very painful. So many people think the grass is greener...but it usually is not, it is just different grass.
@soldenski (2504)
Great answer Thanks!
Cheating is NEVER ok. I honestly believe that. I have been cheated on, and I have cheated. But I never will again, because I know now how it feels to be the one that was faithful and was cheated on.
@soldenski (2504)
Thanks Bellasmama Tiff, for your response
@giova74 (333)
I don't know
@rmuxagirl (7570)
I've gone through both, I've been cheated on and I have cheated. The times I have cheated I was being treated horribly and was afraid to leave, but found someone to give me what I needed. I didn't realize at the time I cheated until after it all ended. In the end I just hurt myself more.
no i am not yet married and i wont do that in the future