fairness cream

@mariner68 (1278)
Do you think that people's skin can become fair by using the fairness creams available in the market?
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
I dont think It will make someone fair. it Helps to only Control damaeges or effects on the face caused by the sunrays, dust, smoke, etc.. which are in our environment. the one more thing what we should remember here is after using it for some day if you stop it using It will definitely cause you like making patcheson the skin, or chang in colour, etc..But, it not happens with every one. but, it happens to many people.
@mariner68 (1278)
thats true. they case more side effects than good effects.
@leanette (3004)
i don't think it works. moreover,everybodys complexion is beautiful. these products are only for those people who don't respect and love their body.
@mariner68 (1278)
well said. i agree with you.
@Lydia1901 (16354)
Those creams work for some people not all of them. No cream I ever bought worked for my skin. So, I just gave up.
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
@desiret (2124)
i don't like this kind of cream,because the ingredients are not very good. generally it contains paraffinum liquidum or petrolatum, that it is not safety for our skin. i prefere to use naturale products... i buy it in internet! and i find them wonderful! also the doctor think the same!