Why is Starbucks so popular?

@jmcafam (2891)
Does the coffee really taste that much better?Or is it that they are everywhere?
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
On the news tonight they did a coffee taste test with lots of people and they tasted; Starbucks McDonalds Dunkin Donuts Burger King And the winner was - McDonalds. Cheapest and best tasting according to the taste test.
@jmcafam (2891)
Wow who would have thought that McDonalds trumped them all with those people. I guess it goes to show that paying more for something does not really mean it is better.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Yea right. I was surprised too. I really thought Starbucks was going to win.
@howard96h (11658)
• New York, New York
Thank you for best response.
@kesfylstra (1870)
I think it must be that they are everywhere, because their coffee is gross, and grossly overpriced.
@jmcafam (2891)
I know every time I turn around I hear they are raising the prices.
@susieq16 (68)
Everyone has it right that it is expensive but I love them.I have had Starbucks that taste burnt but I guess its who is making it. I can't live without my Starbucks!!
Cause there is one of every corner, people can't stop from not going it is being thrown down our throughts
@ralevi (1887)
starburcks coffe - starburcks coffe
The coffee in Startbuks is very good that`s why starbuck is so popular.
@TerryZ (22083)
Alittle bit of both. I think they have the best coffee. I havent tasted any better and You? The more the better they should have them on every corner. You know like gas stations. Agree?
@ffnstuff (411)
conveniance i guess, you now realize how many coffee drinkers are out there
@onesiobhan (1330)
I can't stand Starbuck's. Their coffee always tastes burnt to me. And it's way overpriced.