Do You RATE your discussions??

I just started doing this, unsure if it is benefical or not, but was wondering if anyone does this also
@misskatonic (3730)
I rate responses to my discussions, and I'll rate discussions I respond to. Good responses and discussions get good ratings, poor ones get poor ratings. And any breaking the rules of mylot get reported for abuse. I'm very picky about it. And it does help. Better ratings means better money. If you get a plus rating for a best response rating for a response, it earns you a little extra. If you get negative ratings, you don't earn anything for those rated posts.
@brokentia (10396)
I wonder if that it true....if you get a negative rating, you don't earn anything for that post. I thought it would only earn you less. Which it would be sad for someone to give me a negative rating just because they do not agree with me.
@Opteron (1845)
Actually I'm rating exactly as Misskatonic is doing. If I found a post interesting I rate it positive, if it's not interesting or not connected to discussion I rate it negative. I don't rate some posts negative only if I don't agree with someone, I rate them negative only if they are not saying something useful. I've noticed too that if someone is spamming and I rate him negative, I can't tell to mylot his is spamming with the correct button (!)
@meme0907 (3481)
I rate every discussion I'm involved in,I do believe it's beneficial for earnings, can't give any printed facts on it but my earnings per post are pretty good since I started doing that-I only do about 10 posts per day & my earnings seem to go up more than before when I didn't rate & I was posting more back then. HTH:) Giving +'s now;)
@kawillow74 (1417)
I do rats they if I really like the topic. If I don't like I just won't rate it just because i don't like it doen't mean it is not a good topic other people might really like it.
@brokentia (10396)
I rate almost everything I read. I rate in others discussions and the discussions I start. I think it is a great way to encourage those that get a positive rating by earning more from the positive rating system. And for those that just skate or cheat by giving one word answers or telling me I don't know...I give negative ratings. Even those that I have a different opinion with, I will still give that person a positive rating because it is their opinion and they have a right to have their own opinion. Just because I disagree, don't make it a bad rating. Oh...and yes, I give positive ratings to those I post a response to also. Because there are some discussions that are great and really deserve it.
@Albone (1340)
I use to rate replies in my discussions, only when i like them, of course!
@greengal (4288)
I have started rating discussions too. I don't know how they help. I guess it helps in earning more.
@ndraj_2006 (1422)
I rate Only If The Post Is true & very Intresting.If it makes me happy & if it gives me Good Knowledge then I will Sure make Good response Or I will Give ratings. But, I never give Negative Ratings. I dont want to make some One Lose.