Any ides for a good e-gold debit card?

@jcvelina (1256)
Just asking if any of you knows any e-gold debit card be it a mastercard or visa. I have done a few searches on the internet and all of them charge and exorbitant amount of shipping fees. Do you know of any e-gold card that charges no shipping fee or a maximum of $10.00. I need your help and thanks in advance.
@tsuresh01 (822)
i dont have any idea of the e-gold and i dont have to.. how to get it..
@jcvelina (1256)
maybe you get paid through paypal. thanks anyway
just send it to me
@jcvelina (1256)
anyway, thanks for your response
@Eskimo (2317)
I have an e-gold account and not found any easy way to get my money out of it, charges seem to be very expensive especially for Visa or Mastercard Cards, seem to have a monthly fee + fees for withdrawal or deposit as well. There are some sites which offer to exchange e-gold for paypal, but most of them don't seem to stay for very long. Other sites which use both PayPal and E-gold only allow you to use one or the other, but not both, eq if you buy an upgraded membership with e-Gold then they epect you to take your payments in E-Gold and not PayPal even if you were originally getting paid by PayPal.