have you ever gone to a party that started on time?

have you?
@caramello (4382)
Yes, and because of this, I was "late"
oh, you mean, you got tired of coming in early because the party never starts on time, anyway? hehe. thanks for responding.
@disvachic (10125)
Actually when I did use to go to parties i use to arrive late myself because i didn't like to be the first to arrive.So i wouln't know if they started on time or not.
oh, maybe one of the reasons why parties start out late is because people tend to come in late. what do you think?
@kutchi (12335)
• Pakistan
hahah nice Question dude .....well always late in Karachi ...I think its become style now a days
well, in the Philippines, we have what we call as Filipino time, because we're always late. and this is nothing to be proud of, really.
@nettmu (396)
nope... always late...
thanks for your reply. but, doesn't this bother you? i mean, why can't we start on-time? i mean, time is gold, and we're like wasting precious minutes. what do you think?
So many times. due to traffic trouble in bangalore
oh, you mean YOU were late due to traffic? so the party started on time?