traveling for christmas

how far are you traveling to visit family/friends for christmas I am flying from California to Ohio
@sbeauty (5870)
I'm not going anywhere this year, and I'm glad. For the last few years we've had to drive to Iowa from Tennessee. We couldn't fly, because we always had a whole load of presents to bring with us, and for children that means big packages! I hope you have great weather for your trip. So far we haven't had any snow in our area to speak of, so maybe it will hold off until people have completed their travels. I have another friend who will be driving from Tennessee to Ohio, so I'll say a prayer for all of you! Plus my son who is visiting in NYC this week.
thanks for the prayers
@angeliamj (632)
Well unfortunately this year I'm not getting to go home. If we do any sort of traveling it will only be from VA to MD and at most up to Jersey to see some friends who are flying in to visit from Japan. I wish I were going home to Texas. Hope you have a safe trip!!
thanks should be fun with 2 small kids
@starr4all (2865)
We're not traveling. We are staying here. I haven't been home for the holidays since I was 20. Since joining the military I haven't been able to .
the family is coming to my house