using my lot for the first time

wow, my lot seems to be the source of money for students and serves as a venue for aspiring writers like me. am so excited in using my lot. but i do have questions on payment. well, am from the philippines and i have no paypal.i signed for ikobo though. anyone who knows how ikobo works?
@weezy250m (1893)
hello kababayan! =) pinoy din me! uhm yes, ikobo dati ang gamit ng mga pinoy dito sa mylot pero iniba ang payment options para sa mga pinoy, e-gold na ang gamit ng mga pinoy. kasi meron dito sa pinas noon. gawa ka ng account sa www.e-gold.com tapos set-up mo na yung payment info mo sa my lot to e-gold. basta kung mag question ka, send me a message. happy earning! its good to know na you like to write. you will earn here fore real. ;)
thanks kabs. sana ill really earn no..hehehehe. taga san you kabs?
@weezy250m (1893)
I'am from the Philippines din Kabs! =)
I have not heard of ikobo. I only know of Pay Pal, and that is very good. Welcome to mylot, and have fun and make a lot of money. I'm at $141.00 plus now. So anyone can do it. Good luck.
wow! how long did it take for you to earn $141.00?? a month?
@ladygam (564)
For Filipinos, e-Gold is our only choice, I guess. Hey I am an aspiring writer, too. Good luck to us.
have you received payment already?
@ladygam (564)
I have received payments as a writer. From mylot, not yet. I only got 8 US on me right now.
@ssh123 (31104)
I think it is a debit card and you have to withdraw the funds after it is announced that the amount is credited and you have to retain the card for next time withdrawal. You can also choose for e-gold if you do not like ikobo. Glad to know your liking for mylot. Me too share your views.
i like my lot primarily because it enables me to express my views and gives me the opportunity to earn..
@navinshan (3940)
I am using paypal, but i have heard from my friendz in mylot that ikobo doesn't make the payout in time, and there can be delays, and i feel pay pal is safe and the best, ant way good to see u in mylot, have fun
Best of luck make money and make good friends. and get information. knowledge. Make my comment as best.