Are you using a laptop or a PC?

@matt608 (843)
I am using my sisters old laptop....it got passed down to me because it broke and she got a new one lol, but it seems to work alrite for the internet. what about you?
@TerryZ (22083)
I using a pc I really want a laptop too. Im hopeing I might get one for christmas. I said hopeing.
@matt608 (843)
OK thanks for your responce!
I use both, but right now it is a laptop
@jackf501 (855)
im using pc..i prefer use pc than laptop
@raghwagh (1528)
I currently have PC but I want to buy a laptop, but I dont have enough money so I am trying to earn same. Hope I will be in a position to buy a good laptop soon.
@perugu (5281)
hi,i am planning to purchase laptop.now i am using DELL computer.
@bigbossg (66)
AM using PC. I also lokking for a Laptop
iam using my sisters laptop right now.
@mirage108 (3403)
I am using a laptop that way I am not confined to a computer desk. it works just great. I do everything on it
@the_law (282)
• Sri Lanka
I am using a PC now but i have my old laptop in the cupboard and it still works. I prefer a PC becasue they are cheaper to buy and much easier and cheaper to upgrade. Also, with a PC you can make additions such as a new screen or better speakers etc. but with a Laptop you get what you gety and the only way to get better is to buy a new one. Where i live, laptops are about twice as expensive as PC's so i like my PC!