want to invest money

@raisushkr (1399)
hi i have worked for 3 months and collected some 50$ overall.I am looking for some genuine earning sites.can any 1 help me in this. If any 1 already doing job and earning please let me know.ur earning will not decrese if i start earning too.if i get help may b i will b able to help few others like me.so dont b selfish and all. let us all earn to gether.
Here is a very genuine one, many have earned hundreds a month and have received here! http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=140883 absolutely free!! if u have questions on it, please message me.!
@raisushkr (1399)
I am a memeber of this site.but still didnt get ow to earn most r for us and canda ppl
Actully investing in net is very risky.Because thier is no assurity given in side net.Thier is no paper work also .Ya but if you really want to spend your in investment than thier are many companies which will give you good divident. Well i will ask you to spend your money not in net because its dengerous and risky too.