Here I Am .. a new myLot member

me - Serious me ... oh....
@Idefix72 (502)
Italy
Hy everibody, just want to give a hugh to all my new potential friends. Something about me: I'm Mauro, a 34 software developer from Italy. Interests: fly fishing reading cinema swim Mountain Bike... Star Trek I'm in love mates .. next year you will learn about my "best day in my life". Will i be a good husband? sure. Will i be a good father? oh, well..i hope. Bye All, that's all for now. See you!
@miryam (6510)
welcome Mauro........i fell that I know yor write....so similar at.I dont remember??? but do you know CIAO??? I'm italy too, but my english are bad ti your.....
@Idefix72 (502)
lol i know ciao, of course.. i have the same nick !
@plumwish07 (4060)
Hi Mauro, its nice to see you in this forum. well, you said that you are new mylot member but you already having 131 point. good work, my friend. it prooves that you really enjoy your self in mylot. it will be nice to be your friend in here
@Idefix72 (502)
lol, i wrote this discussion when i was a greenie..
@stvasile (7317)
You got me with Star Trek...I'm a fool for Star Trek...
@Idefix72 (502)
great ! have you seen all the series ? the one u prefer ?
Welcome and goodluck with your future plans.
@Idefix72 (502)
thanks a lot my friend !
@ssh123 (31104)
Not many new members introduce themselves in this fashion. It is really very nice way you presented your self. Glad to know about you. I am HOlla, from Bangalore, India. Hope you will post more discussion topics to enable us to respond. Catch you up with you later.
@Idefix72 (502)
wanna say thanks Holla. Sure I'll post new discussions.. C ya soon
@desiret (2124)
Welcome to mylot, dear friend!!
@Idefix72 (502)
thanks to you honey :-)