e-gold account number

Indonesia
How, where and when I have to give my e-gold account number. Sorry, I'm a newbie
• Greece
E-gold - e-gold logo
you dont reach your minimal payment $10 yet, so you can't fill it now. wait until you get minimal $10, then you can fill your e-gold account number to myLot. So now what you should do is reach minimum $10 until this end of december, & you'll get paid on 15th January 2007. Good Luck & Smoga sukses!:)
thanks, I become more clear with your comment. Terima kasih banyak:)
I have a different opinion. You can fill your e-gold account number now though you won't get the payment until you reach the minimum payment. By the way, you must know e-gold fee is 1% or max $1..
@urzicutza (1973)
well you can give you e-gold account nr to anybody!!! maybe you are lucky and somebody gibes you money!!! but dont ever give you password to any one!!and be careful!!! so good luck to you to!
I'm sorry, my words not complete enough. I mean I talking bout e-gold in mylot. But thx anyway for the response.