do you think art will dissappear?

@cristi20 (2139)
Romania
why?
I dont think so.
@cristi20 (2139)
why do you think that?give a reason for your choice so that everyone can state their answer.
@cr1st1nel (3567)
piece of art - piece of art
Art is one of the universal things that will never disppear no matter the time. The art will always be present. It cannot disappear it is like the music of Beethoven which has passed so much time. I am sure that the art will exist in any moment in any corner of this world. Good luck!
@agusfebi (813)
Why Not
To some degree yes, and it saddens me. But, more and more machines and computers are taking over. I do a rare art that is lost. It is silhouette cutting freehand with a scissor only. Check out my website and tell me what you think. Okay? I also watercolor. www.mgcreativearts.com A video of me cutting is on the home page...it's fun to watch.
@ssh123 (31100)
Art is an inborn quality for most people and some cultivate it as hobby and some learn it through school and college. Art cannot be replaced by anything in the world.
@akosi63 (331)
NEVER! look at yourself and you'll see the masterpiece of God, ART!
@maumbi (2571)
yes,coz modern live is coming and only small PPL enjoy with art.