Anyone listen to Jack Johnson

he's a great folk singer. His lyrics are powerful and political. I love it when singers write their own songs, and talk about issues that concern us. what do you think?
@breezie (1247)
Did he do the soundtrack for the movie Curious george? My kids love the music in that movie.
Yes, it was "Jack Johnson and friends"...
@kids91911 (4366)
Sorry I have never heard of him.
Yes! My sister got me into him and I love everything that he has out. My children also love all the music in Curious George.
I have never heard of him but I know I have alot of people that want me to get his songs for karaoke. I could only find one so far. Maybe he will catch on with the karaoke disc dealers.
@flowerchilde (12547)
Yes, my husband's always bringing home good new music. He listens to the radio a lot as he's a truck driver. Then we get on the internet to "real Music" and listen to clips and buy songs and cd's. We've found a lot of good songs of Jack Johnson's. Yes writers or their own songs seem to be best, yes?
@stvasile (7317)
Sorry, never heard of him