IF YOU HAVE THE RIGHT to support HITLER and his ideals, THEN I HAVE THE

Right to support GAY RIGHTS!!! Why shouldn't I?
@MrNiceGuy (4147)
Are there lots of people that follow Hitler and come up to you not allowing you to support gay rights? When does this happen? It doesn't because of free speech.
@MrNiceGuy (4147)
And? Am I not allowed to post my feelings on it but you are? That's ironic.... :) Have a nice day
post all your feelings all you like. I didn't approach you...and wouldn't support you in any way if you supported hitler in this day and age or any other. I am not here to take any freedom you are priveleged to have.
@MrNiceGuy (4147)
I don't support Hitler. I never said that. I just think that it is obvious that people that support Hitler are far more scrutinized then people who support homosexuality, thus I don't understand your point.
@zotopec (307)
• Pakistan
And If you have a right to support your Gay rights, then I have a right to think that I can fly without wings!!!
yes, you do for what its worth.
You have every right! Good on you! The problem with Freedom of Speech is when it is used to attempt to restrict the freedom of other people. My belief is that no one should have the right to support Hitler, either in speech or writing. Lock them up and throw away the key.
I don't know that we can lock them up for supporting Hitler....my hope is, that those who idolize him, don't out shine history, and what he has done to millions of people.
Both topics fall within your right to speak freely. I just would question whether I would want to trust you with any important decisions regarding MY freedom if you support the ideals of Hitler. As far as I know, whether I agree with them or not, no gay person has ever wanted to kill people because of their racial background.
I don't support Hitler or any of his ideals, that's my point.
there were posts about hitler, kind of idolizing him...and made one poster sick. So that's why I posted this..I don't idolize Hitler. If I gave you the wrong impression ...sorry...that's NOT the impression I would ever want to give!
I haven't run across those posts, or I just skip them. I guess I was just agreeing that it is questionable to support Hitler, at the very least, and possibly it is a danger to the rest of us if it goes too far, but that it is free speech regardless.
@soldenski (2504)
We all can support whom ever we want. I am a BIG gay right's supporter, and I don't care what religion or politic's, or anyone else, say's about it. My aunt is gay and so are a lot of my friend's. I really don't care who support's Hitler, all I know is that I don't support Hitler or his teaching's. But if someone else want's to support Hitler, then that's ok.